Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas playlist/music you should love

1. Must have done something right - Relient K
2. Reason to Love You - Meiko
3. Clumsy - Fergie (that's right, I said it)
4. Sky Blue - Wilco
5. Realize - Colby Caillat
6. Did I make you cry on Christmas day? (Well, you deserved it!) - Sufjan Stevens
7. God only knows - The Beach Boys
8. White Daisy Passing - Rocky Votolato
9. Eyes - Rogue Wave
10. Lord Raise Me Up - Matisyahu

I found a clip on youtube.com from the MoTab that features my favorite Christmas song. It's a Nigerian Christmas Carol called Betelehemu that I first heard at a BYU Christmas concert. It blew me away when I first heard it. I wish I could post the .mp3 of it, it's a powerful song about Christ's birth and how he is the Savior of the World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home