Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What You Wish For

This post is dedicated to my sister Micol

Time I woke up: 6:10 am. Realized that lazy roomates didn't put out the garbage (AGAIN!) so had to rush container and recycle bin out to street (barely made it.)
Number of neighbors who saw me in flimsy robe, glasses, crazy wake-up hair and slippers: 5

What I ate for breakfast: Count Chocula cereal. It was everything I thought it could be. It almost made up for the fact that I was still fuming over roomates who never take out the garbage even though they are home all night and I never get home before 10pm on Tuesday nights. Almost.

What I am wearing: Green/blue cardigan (Frenchi), white puffy sleeve t-shirt (H&M), plaid pleated skirt (Free People), Grey polka-dot knee-highs with bows at the top (H&M), tan knee-high boots (Ariat).
Number of comments received on how cute I look: 1 (well, actually it was me sending a text message to the music sherpa telling her how cute I thought I looked. Does that count?)

First thing I did when I got to work: Checked my email, charged my phone, checked a course CD for accuracy (it was the wrong CD for the course), and updated my blog ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home