Friday, October 19, 2007

Thank you, Josh Beckett

Josh Beckett: a good pitcher and kind of hot. And forget Damon, have you seen Ellsbury?

The Red Sox beat the Indians 7-1 in game 5 last night and will be playing game 6 tomorrow night at Fenway. For those of you who don't know, I am a huge Red Sox fan. I'm not sure when it started, it's not like I grew up watching baseball, and I have only been to Boston three times. But they LOVE their sports teams - especially the Sox. Even in March they were people everywhere decked out in Red Sox fanabilia - hats, jackets, scarves, gloves, hoodies. I just love the old-school sports teams: Red Sox, Dodgers, Mets, Cubs, Indians. None of this Diamond Backs/Rockies business.

Saturday's ALC game is huge - they are one loss away from being done this year and one win away from game 7. What I would give to be able to go to Fenway tomorrow night! Go Sox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home