Friday, December 7, 2007

Overheard

I'm a people watcher. I am also pretty observant. So it's not my fault that I end up being privy to other people's conversations in public places. I also tend to remember funny things that people say.

Overheard:

"I am no respecter of Doritos"

"Aren't you glad you aren't gay anymore?"

"This smells like feet - but in a good way."

Co-worker #1: "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."
Co-worker #2: "Except Gonorrhea."
(Okay, I didn't overhear this one, but I wish I had. My friend Lori is freaking hilarious and I have to say that the funny tends to go unappreciated)

Friend #1: "Can you SMELL that?"
Friend #2: "It smells like your mom."

Boss: "I trip my kids all the time. 'Did you have a nice trip?' I think it's hilarious."

"So there you are, standing in the middle of Kansas, and there is a seashell."

- - - > Have you overheard anything funny lately? Leave a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home