Wednesday, March 4, 2009

strange things are afoot at the circle k

I was told by a homeless Persian that by using math, he predicted the world will end in the year 3839 (so there's PLENTY of time to get food storage . . . ).

I spent 2 ½ hours in a meeting that contained approximately 5 minutes of relevant information.

I got honked at for holding up a green light because I was busy checking out a cute boy walking across the street on campus.

I ordered something new from Taco Bell and it was gross – seriously, that’s never happened before. Of course, I usually get the Chalupa which = crazy delicious.

Suddenly, I want very badly to complete a mini triathalon – and I actually look forward to going to the gym every day.

I had the thought that maybe early spring is so windy because all the dead leaves still clinging to branches need to be swept away in order for the new leaves to bloom. I like the idea that turbulance is a process of fostering regrowth and clearing away winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home