Tuesday, February 17, 2009
- Name: Kelly
- Location: Utah,The Real U.C., United States
I read a lot of books - especially the Newbery Medal books - and I like to quote Adam Sandler movies. I love spicy food, especially curry. I am easily entertained and I get excited about things like picnics, rodeos, carnivals, cotton candy, concerts at small venues, horseback riding, real Hawaiian shave ice, frisbee, cowboy boots, NPR, photography and going to the beach.
- Many Faiths : One Family : One Love
- New Year's Revolution
- yes, thank you daniel . . .
- Bright lights Dirty City - not exactly my idea of ...
- My Path to Enlightenment
- "Nothing is worth more than this day." - - Goethe
- My Christmas Talent is . . .
- Thanksgiving weekend Extravaganza!
- she's crafty
- Wish List / I'm loving . . .
Awesome Song of the Day: Lull by Andrew Bird