Monday, November 17, 2008

Wish List / I'm loving . . .

I have a confession. I want things I can’t afford. My taste does not match my bank account. Maybe one day when I inherit gobs of money from a distant relative unbeknownst to me, I should get my wish list ready. Just in case it happens soon. Oh yes, I’ll not waste a single moment in figuring out how to spend said vast inheritance (of course I’ll save most of the money).

Too bad I already bought a generic Queen mattress set. I should have slept on the floor and held out for the forthcoming inheritance to buy this.

How cute is this bed! It's only $15,000 . . .

And this Moroccan bench:
It's only a couple thousand dollars. . . no biggie

Oh, and also a pony.
A big, expensive pony. Freisian's are the
McLaren/Aston Martin/Bentley of ponies.

In the mean time, here are a few less expensive things I'm loving right now. This should get me by until the money comes my way.

Prints and patterns:

Arts and Crafts birds and owls:

I love these little bird hangers I saw on Etsy. I've been meaning to
make my own version out of felt and ribbon and wire.

I love these owl tags - I may have to make some of my own.

Scandinavian Christmas decorations:


Sufjan Stevens Christmas album:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home