Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Year's Revolution

Ladies and gentlemen. . . la, ladies and gentlemen . . . ladies and . . . OI! OI!

So, for some reason I titled my banner Love Story instead of To Make A Short Story Long. I don't know why really, I have no love story. Unless you count my love of Sonic happy hour. I didn't really set any new year's resolutions, I didn't really feel the need. Except the one to fulfill my dream of going to the Mediterranean (finally!). Instead, I think I'll start a new year revolution, starting with my love life. Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my life as it is - I have a great job, amazing friends, an education, a playstation; but I wouldn't mind a snog now and then. Just saying.

So I'm sending this out to the Universe Love Sherpa . . . I am ready for my training, sensei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home