Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- Name: Kelly
- Location: Utah,The Real U.C., United States
I read a lot of books - especially the Newbery Medal books - and I like to quote Adam Sandler movies. I love spicy food, especially curry. I am easily entertained and I get excited about things like picnics, rodeos, carnivals, cotton candy, concerts at small venues, horseback riding, real Hawaiian shave ice, frisbee, cowboy boots, NPR, photography and going to the beach.
- Uniting the Individual Consciousness with the Ulti...
- Searching for Enlightenment
- strange things are afoot at the circle k
- Pick Number Six
- ENOUGH already
- Many Faiths : One Family : One Love
- New Year's Revolution
- yes, thank you daniel . . .
- Bright lights Dirty City - not exactly my idea of ...
Awesome Song of the Day: Lull by Andrew Bird