Thursday, May 31, 2007
- Name: Kelly
- Location: Utah,The Real U.C., United States
I read a lot of books - especially the Newbery Medal books - and I like to quote Adam Sandler movies. I love spicy food, especially curry. I am easily entertained and I get excited about things like picnics, rodeos, carnivals, cotton candy, concerts at small venues, horseback riding, real Hawaiian shave ice, frisbee, cowboy boots, NPR, photography and going to the beach.
- stop stealing my ideas! and my man!
- it's a mystery
- yay for may
- cubicle escape tactics
- clearly i need a hobby . . .
- the curious incident of the skirt at the gas pumps...
- No more shenanigans, no more tomfoolery, no more b...
- don't forget about the blue skies, sunrise, and al...
- strange days
- slanglish v.3.0
Awesome Song of the Day: Lull by Andrew Bird