here is the perplexing list so far. (p.s. i often like to make up words and wanted to use the word, "perplexities" here. but when i looked it up at dictionary.com, i got pop-up advertisements for thestupidquiz.com, an applebees gift certificate, and an advertisement for buick. not to stereotype or anything, but that is web analytics working at it's finest!)
- why people in my ward can’t remember who i am after i’ve met them 50 times (not just my name, they literally don’t remember me). in one particular case, this guy didn’t remember me a week after we spent 45 minutes talking. in his BEDROOM. you visit amazon.com once and they remember your third-grade teacher's name.
- why anyone likes the movie "the notebook"
- why people think it’s okay to talk and/or answer their cell phone in a movie theater
- why people can’t at least drive the speed limit in
- why people think that in-n-out burgers are anything but average
- how it’s possible for a liquid, such as fruit juice, to contain fiber
- how walkie talkies work – how does the sound travel through the air to the other walkie talkie?
- why i’m suddenly one of the lucky 28 million Americans who get migraines
- why anyone would be an obsessed fan of anything; more specifically star trek, the beatles, or the crazy people who thought the grand opening of the billionth IKEA store was actually newsworthy.
- who came up with the idea that people should work 8 hours a day, five days a week starting at 8am
- why you can know something logically but feel something completely different
- how silent prayers are heard (but i know they are)
- how los hermanos is still in business (this restaurant should be listed in the phone book under "worst mexican food ever”)