Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Want to Be Like Ree!

A year or so ago I discovered that another woman was living my dream life. Every time I read thepioneerwoman.com I feel like I am reading about what my life could have been in an alternate reality!
The Pioneer Woman is my everything icon! I love her blog, her writing, her cooking, her photography, her prairie-ranch lifestyle (complete with miles of open land and horses), and her business sense. Forget Martha Stewart (who is a bit of a fraud in my opinion), I want to be just like Ree when I grow up! I have tried several of her recipes and they are espectacular! My favorite so far is the Best Chocolate Sheet Cake Ever recipe (and I don't even like sheet cake that much).
I love that her recipes have photos and commentary. Why didn't I think of this? **Favorite quote: "I make about as much sense as a ferret." I know exactly how you feel Pioneer Woman. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home