Tuesday, October 31, 2006
- Name: Kelly
- Location: Utah,The Real U.C., United States
I read a lot of books - especially the Newbery Medal books - and I like to quote Adam Sandler movies. I love spicy food, especially curry. I am easily entertained and I get excited about things like picnics, rodeos, carnivals, cotton candy, concerts at small venues, horseback riding, real Hawaiian shave ice, frisbee, cowboy boots, NPR, photography and going to the beach.
- in memoriam: MST3K
- Overheard (more or less)
- citizens against bad slogan tees unite
- things that don't suck
- october is upon us. i have been waiting months for...
- Provo: The Real U.C.
- junior fiction addiction
- that describes my life to a tee
- slanglish, round II
- utah hearts president bush part 1
Awesome Song of the Day: Lull by Andrew Bird