Friday, February 3, 2006

Blog Boblog


My week in a nutshell.

Can I get a hell yeah! if:

1. you are a compulsive hand washer bordering on obsessive.
2. "gum" is your favorite flavor.
3. you like pina coladas and walks in the rain.
4. you are a bit little dyslexic.
5. you lie about what your favorite TV show really is (Girlfriends).
6. you've ever said, "I can't come in to work today. I have explosive diarrhea."
7. you ever say something really stupid when asked a question like, "Have you seen the movie 'Rent'?" and you answer with "I hate Broadway! All of the music is absolute crap! I can't believe anyone would like it!" and then realize by the look on their face that they must really like Broadway musicals and you don't remember them actually asking for your opinion.
8. you have ever experienced a freudian slip at an inopportune time, such as a meeting at work or in church.
9. you like cheese - especially the kind that squeaks when you chew it.
10. you have had someone make you laugh so hard that you accidentally fart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home