Tuesday, January 24, 2006

peer pressure

I want to play! No one asked me to fill this out, but you can't stop me!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1) The Battle of Shaker Heights
2) Emma
3) Happy Gilmore
4) From Justin to Kelly (yes, seriously)

Four places you have lived:
1) Utah: Nephi, West Bountiful, Alpine, American Fork, Logan, Provo
2) Laie, HI

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1) 24
2) The Office
3) My Name is Earl
4) MXC (Japanese game show + dubbed in English = crazy hilarious)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1) Britian: Scotland, Wales, England
2) Caribbean: Belize, Cancun, Cozumel, Roatan
3) States: at least half of the 50, but the favorite is Hawaii
4) Preston, ID

Four Websites I visit daily:
1) email: yahoo and hotmail
2) www.apple.com/trailers/
3) www.urbanoutfitters.com
4) www.explodingdog.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1) my mom's meatloaf
2) spinach salad
3) Maddox turkey steaks
4) cereal

Four places I would rather be right now:
1) on the beach in the Caribbean
2) playing Bang!
3) watching my name is earl
4) saving the world with jack bauer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home