Thursday, August 21, 2008

How mushrooms can save the world

To be honest, it's not all that hard to believe that a mushroom can do more for the environment than Al Gore.



I love how this guy found a natural solution to dealing with pests and possibly the key to restoring natural environmental factors to an increasingly congested and over-developed world. I love stuff like this - it gives me hope that indeed by small and simple things are great things brought to pass. If Al Gore's self-promoting over-propagandized antics will get people to start conserving and become more conscious of the environment (something i've been trying to get people to do since sixth-grade), then I'm all for it.

I like this mushroom guy - researching natural solutions has the potential to actually do some good - unlike sending that Noah Wylie money so he can save the polar bears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home