Thursday, April 30, 2009

Quiz Time: All About Me

I'm selfish - I like filling these out, but I'm not going to lie, I don't "tag" people to do the same. This list is all about me.

My current occupation is: Instructional Designer - but no one really knows what I actually do, including my family and most of my friends. I've given up trying to explain. It's not complicated, but it's not a very common job.

My dream job is: I would love to be a voice actor. They get paid loads of money and they don't have to be on camera. If that doesn't work out, I would love to run a Horseback Riding Therapy camp.

If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be: I would love to live by the ocean. First choice: Malta. Second Choice: somewhere in the Caribbean - Belize or the Bahamas.

If I could be someone famous, it would be: Gwen Stefani. She has the best clothes, plus I would love to be able to sing. I would probably have to dump the guy from Bush and steal Ryan Reynolds (hot AND funny) from Scarlett.

The best birthday gift I could receive would be: I'm still waiting for that pony

If I had a million dollars, the first thing I would buy is: Land

When I was a teenager, I thought that at my age I'd be: Older

The goals I'm currently working on are: I'm perfecting my voice for my dream job. And I'm working on an adventurous five year plan involving lots of travel and possibly a move to Malta.

When I am 80 years old: I hope I am sitting on a patio decorated with twinkly lights at a summer barbeque with my husband surrounded by kids and grandkids and great-grandkids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home